Hello! My name is Maria Luíza and I'm eleven years old. I'm from Ipatinga, a beautiful city in Minas. I study at Number One Cidade Nobre.
I go to school at Educação Criativa and it is very good. I'm in the fifth grade.
I go to jazz lessons twice a week. I love to dance!!!Once a week, I go to the church classes too.
On weekdays, in the morning, I usually wake up at six o'clock.Then, I take a shower and my mother prepares my breakfast. At six fifty, I leave for school by car. At school, I have many friends and I like them very much. My favorite subject is Math. I get home and I have delicious lunch with my family. I love pasta for lunch!
In the afternoon, I go to my extra courses.I also do my homework, play on the computer and play with my dog Luly and my bird Tiquinho. I love pets!!!
At night, I have dinner. I like to watch movies and soap opera on TV. I go to bed at nine o'clock.
I love to read, to watch good movies and to pratice excercises like...TREKKING!!!
Malu!


Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário