quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2010

Music o//

        Hi, there!!
I'm going to write about music because this is the best thing of the world for me.
Music is my life!
But of course, I have my preference:
Rock
I love Rock! My favourite bands are: ''One Night Only'' , ''Oasis'' , ''Mcfly''  and Coldplay''.
all these are british bands.
I love British bands!
The British people usually have an exellent style and good taste for music!
But my favourite band of all is ''One Night Only''
I love this band!
Not only because the music is perfect but also the singer of this band to!
His name is George Craig
He is the most good looking and perfect of the world for me!
His voice is perfect too, his style, his hair, his eyes...
Look at the photos:




My favorite songs are:
''Say You Don't Want-One Night Only
''It's About Time-One Night Only
Just for tonight-One Night Only
You And Me-One Night Only


        
                                          Kisses,
                                                                    Loren :*

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário